Nov 12, 2022
In today's episode, I have Amber Ledger.
Amber is a psychologist and well-being coach who
works in football and has a vast amount of knowledge when it comes
- Fear in football and why players are worried
about speaking out and being vulnerable.
- Why players need to self-reflect more and
how you go about doing that
- How trauma can cause physiological
- Why you need to speak to someone to get
To find Amber on Instagram @therapywithamber_
If you're a professional
player and want to work with me one on one.
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO APPLY AND SEE THE
This is for you if:
- You want mistakes to stop eating you up, you want to
move on from them quickly this is what separates the top pros from
- You feel like you're trapped in an endless cycle of
negative thinking and want to get out of your own head (it's easier
than you think)
- You feel like you're constantly being judged and you
feel under pressure
- You want to improve your mindset. Performance is 80%
psychological and 20% football. So why are you constantly training
- You want to learn how your mind works and want to
learn how to be in "the zone" or "flow state"